Gut/Brain Pack - Lion's Mane and Turkey Tail
The perfect partnership
The connection between the gut and the brain is well known. By adding Turkey Tail and Lion's Mane mushrooms in to your daily routine your body will be in perfect balance. Allow these mushrooms to work harmoniously and you will feel more in tune with your body than ever before.
Choose from 60 or 120ml options.
- 120 ml bottle (60 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- 60 ml bottle (30 day supply - 2 ml a day)
- Australian sourced ingredients
- Gluten free
- These products are extract flavourings
Directions: Add 1 serving of Turkey Tail and 1 serving of Lion's Mane liquid extract to your water, tea, coffee or smoothie
Serving size: 2ml - 1/2 a dropper full is approximately 1ml, you can use this as a guide for the recommended serving size.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
What comes in the pack:
- One Bottle Lion's Mane Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Australian Hericium coralloides. (Hericium coralloides. Mycelial Biomass, Hericium coralloides. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvest Kakadu Plum.
- One Bottle Turkey Tail Liquid Extract (60ml or 120ml)
INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol (30%), Australian Trametes versicolor. (Trametes versicolor. Mycelial Biomass, Trametes versicolor. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by theTGA or FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note - we do not deliver to countries that do not allow alcohol based products in their postal service. In these cases we suggest to order our mushroom powder products instead. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware that if you are shipping internationally you may be subject to custom duties These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer purchasing Please read our shipping policy carefully before purchasing anything Thank you
The company offers a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied within the first 7 days of receiving it. Customers need to send the full product back to our address at the customer’s cost.
Scientific literature about Lion's Mane and Turkey Tail
-  Yu, Z.-T., Liu, B., Mukherjee, P. and Newburg, D.S. (2013). Trametes versicolor Extract Modifies Human Fecal Microbiota Composition In vitro.Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 68(2), pp.107–112.
-  Wittstein, K., Rascher, M., Rupcic, Z., Löwen, E., Winter, B., Köster, R. and Stadler, M. (2016). Corallocins A–C, Nerve Growth and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Inducing Metabolites from the MushroomHericium coralloides. Journal of Natural Products, 79(9), pp.2264-2269.